Instantly download and use it to personalize your iOS 14 home screen! Due to the nature of this product, it will be non-refundable. Be aware that this only works with the iOS 14 update.
The package includes:
A ZIP file containing 7 folders with 48 icons each, in the following available colors:
· Caramel cream
· Dark brown
· Dark caramel brown
· Light Beige
· Dark beige
THE ILLUSTRATIONS AND IMAGES SHOWN IN THE PICTURES ARE NOT INCLUDED! They are for aesthetic purposes only.
In order to change your app icons, follow the instructions below:
· Using the Shortcuts app, create a new shortcut.
· Add a scripting action that will open an app.
· Choose the app that you want the shortcut to open, select next and add a shortcut name like the name of the app. Then click done.
· Once done, click on the three dots of the shortcut and once inside, click on the three dots again.
· Click on 'add to home screen' and change the name and the icon that you want to display on the home screen. Here is where you need to add the icon you've chosen.
· Click 'add', and you're done! You can now move your original app to the app library (this is important, do not remove the app as the shortcut needs the app to be installed!).
If you have any doubts regarding how the product works or encounter any issues with it, please do not hesitate to contact me.